HomePortalCalendarGalleryFAQRegisterLog in
Please beware, to register at venomland you are requested to use your full name (first and family name) - nicknames are not allowed and will be not activated! thx

Dear Venomland Members and Friends, Venomland is a little more than 6 years old now and by far the biggest Hot Snake community on the Planet! We want to thank all of you who made Venomland the leading Board. We are also very thankful to our Moderators and Admins for years of hard work. Now, it is time to move on. I have been thinking how to proceed and what to do with our beloved board as we reach a size, that we need to make drastic changes to secure the future of our community. As of now, Venomland is hosted by a free (well mostly free) hosting service. That was good for the first years but now we need to find a new way to run our forum. I have spend hundreds of Dollars over the years to keep Venomland up and running, and i have done so with pleasure. Now, we need your help! We need to come up with several thousand dollars for our Venomland 2.0 project, which i frankly cant pay for any longer by myself. So Venomland is asking his Friends and Members for the first time for their financial Support. Please help to keep Venomland alive, and let us move on to a new, better Portal in the Future! Every Dollar is helping us a great deal. I know, its hard times for everyone, but please spare a few Dollar for our community. If you have only 10 Dollars to spare, we are grateful, if it is more, it would be awesome. We are planning to develop a very new Venomland, with real community functions, a forum like you are already loving it and a real (online) Hot Snake Magazin. Also, there will be download areas for scientific papers, Wallpapers and more. Again folks, we can only do that if you all help. Please send me a Private Message if you want to keep Venomland alive, i will provide you with the details on how to donate Money. For now, we can accept money from creditcards via skrill (please google it, its a free service - account-details will be forwarded to you) and paypal. All the best, and for a (hopefully) nice future of our Board. Mario

Share | 

Copy right

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Peter Zürcher
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 1265
Registration date : 2008-03-06

PostSubject: Copy right   Tue 26 Jun - 18:25

Please do not post pictures you found on websites or other places in the www!
That could be a violation of copy rights!
Use only your own pictures, or pictures you have the permission to use it, or post only links to pictures!
Thanks
Peter

Ren Monuo

Male
Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2012-06-09

PostSubject: Re: Copy right   Thu 28 Jun - 22:13

well,so you removed the pic which i posted?yeah the pic is from the internet ,but i had already mentioned that.There are also some pic i posted earlier,and i can only get in touch with one owner of the snake,and the owners were all Chinese... I felt sorry,but you didn't say it before,and i'm new here,i don't know the rules clearly.Secondly,Michel said that he wanted to see some pics of O.hannah coming from China,but i don't keep any king cobras,i only want to show him some pic.so your mean is that i can't post pic unless i keep this kind of snake?well,No offence,but in my opinion ,i think that will make our communication kind of difficult...Finally,i'm sorry for breaking the rules.

Ren
Back to top Go down
Peter Zürcher
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 1265
Registration date : 2008-03-06

PostSubject: Re: Copy right   Thu 28 Jun - 22:28

Quote :
I felt sorry,but you didn't say it before,and i'm new here,i don't know the rules clearly

Shouldn't that be basic knowledge when using the internet and posting in forums?
How would you feel if someone's using your pictures without permission?

And no, you definitely cannot post pictures fom other people unless you have the permission to do so!
Don't know why this should make conversation difficult?

As i already said, you can post links to the pictures, but not the pictures themselves.
best regards
Peter

Ren Monuo

Male

PostSubject: Re: Copy right   Fri 29 Jun - 22:44

In our native fourm ,when using pic from others ,i only mention that it’s from the internet or from other keepers.Of course ,if I know the owner’s name,,I will mention that.and I have never made any trouble,I know what you want to express,.yeah it may annoy the owner. I seldom use other’s pic unless necessery(I had already said that I just want to show Michel tne difference ),but I haven’t any venomous snakes now ,for my mom is very scared about them.I have to wait,until I graduate from high school,maybe then I will have room and free time to keep them during my college time.er…As for you don’t know why I said it will make it difficult to communicate,I just want to say that if no pic ,it’s hard to express the different coloration between the O.hannah.All right,since it’s the rule here,I’ll obey it.

Best regards
Ren
Back to top Go down
Manuel Ebert
Snakecharmer
Snakecharmer

Male
Number of posts : 111
Registration date : 2010-01-18

PostSubject: Re: Copy right   Fri 29 Jun - 22:57

Ren, honestly, I do not think there is still a need for discussion. Like Peter said ...

Peter Zürcher wrote:
Shouldn't that be basic knowledge when using the internet and posting in forums? [...]

As i already said, you can post links to the pictures, but not the pictures themselves. [...]

Those are generally accepted rules and guidelines (worldwide) and it works pretty fine everywhere.

Kind Regards, Manuel Ebert
Back to top Go down
http://www.manuelebertherpetology.com
Ren Monuo

Male

PostSubject: Re: Copy right   Fri 29 Jun - 23:19

Well ,ok Manuel,i won't break it.and i'm not trying to have a discussion to make using other's pic be accepted ,i type so much words just to explain the reason...

best regards
Ren
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Copy right   

Back to top Go down

Copy right
Page 1 of 1